Welcome to the DEH Speaker Series!
The DEH Speaker Series is a membership organization hosting quarterly, livestreamed, and recorded events for companies, law firms, and non-profits. For 25 years, I've hosted these events, conducting fireside chats and conversations with best-selling authors, TED speakers, and thought leaders. Here are highlight reels of our events with recent guests to give you a sense of our content and the types of guests we attract. Our focus is on careers, workplaces, women, and inclusion. The events draw hundreds to more than 1,000 participants per quarter and we've been fortunate to have more than 35 prominent law firms sponsor these events. Here’s a 2-minute highlight reel of my interview of Valerie Jarrett to give you a sense of how the DEH Speaker Series works.
Our Archived Access membership enables you to watch recordings of 20 of our former events with esteemed guests. Click on the topic names below to view short video clips of the archived events and get a sense of the content. Also, here's my 2 ½ Minute Sizzle Reel to learn more about how the DEH Speaker Series works.
We hope you join the DEH Speaker Series and purchase Archived Access! You can download an invoice to join the DEH Speaker Series and gain Archived Access. Click here to review highlights of what a corporate membership gets you.
Fireside Chat Interviews
- June 14, 2023, Gretchen Rubin, Life in Five Senses.
- March 2, 2023, Dolly Chugh, A More Just Future.
- September 29, 2022, Paula Boggs, Lessons in Leadership.
- March 30, 2022, Susie Essman, Women & Comedy.
- January 26, 2022, Harriette Cole, Presenting Your Brand Effectively.
- October 13, 2021, Sherry Turkle, The Case for Empathy, Now.
- July 20, 2021, Valerie Jarrett, Finding Your Voice.
- May 19, 2021, Vernā Myers, The Need for Courage with an Inclusive Lens.
- March 24, 2021, Suleika Jaouad, Between Two Kingdoms.
- September 30, 2020, Debora Spar, Work Mate Marry Love.
- March 4, 2020, Jill Schlesinger, Take Control of Your Financial Life.
- January 8, 2020, Dolly Chugh, The Psychology of Good People.
- May 16, 2019, Kim Scott, Radical Candor.
- March 27, 2019, Reshma Saujani, Brave, Not Perfect.
- April 18, 2018, Joanne Lipman, That's What She Said.
- January 15, 2015, Claire Shipman, The Confidence Code.
- June 26, 2014, Gretchen Rubin, Happiness for Lawyers.
- December 11, 2013, Sylvia Ann Hewlett, (Forget a Mentor) Find a Sponsor.
- April 24, 2013, Anne-Marie Slaughter, Why Women Still Can't Have it All.