Career & Workplace Topics
Here are my most popular speaking topics right now. Additionally, here are more topics I speak about relating to careers and workplaces that may be of interest. I’m also happy to discuss mixing and matching topics or tailoring a topic for your audience.
- Blueprinting for Success: Developing Plans for Success in Sponsorship, Self-Promotion, Networking, Leadership & Flexibility
- Developing a Healthy Appetite for Risk in your Career
- Striking the Self-Promotion Balance: Demonstrating your Value Without being the Obnoxious Person in the Room
- The ‘Ask’
- Responsive Initiative: A Fresh Twist on Innovation
- How to Start a Successful Business or Launch a New Career, Accidentally
- Sponsorship: How to Become an Effective Sponsor/Sponsee & What’s in it for You?
- Executive Presence: What is it & How do you Master it?
- Rainmaking: Critical Qualities & Success Strategies
- Networking Beyond the Basics
- Business Development in a 24/7 World
- Tricks & Techniques of Effective Public Speaking
- Channeling Perfectionism into Greater Success & Satisfaction
- Striving for Simultaneous Success & Sanity in a 24/7 World
- Having it All: The Myths, Opportunities & Trade-Offs
- The Nitty Gritty of Making Flexible Schedules Work
- Reentry: How to Get Back to Work
- Bridging Generational Gaps: Improving Communication, Camaraderie & Productivity in the Workforce
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Designing a Women's Initiative
- Designing a Women-Friendly Employer
- Designing a Work/Life Friendly Employer
- Tomorrow’s Law Firm: Opportunities & Challenges for Women
- The Changing Legal Landscape: Opportunities & Challenges for Women
- What Makes a Best Law Firm for Women?
- Designing a Best Law Department for Women
- The Cheat Sheet on Designing a Woman-Friendly Workplace